Offshore Wind Connections
21 April - 22 April
OFFSHORE WIND CONNECTIONS 2021
Presented by Team Humber Marine Alliance in partnership with Aura and hosted in the virtual Aura Innovation Centre (AIC)*
OWC2021 is the premier event for all those interested in the rapidly growing offshore wind sector in the North Sea and beyond, offering the chance to network with key industry players.
It is the eighth Team Humber Marine Alliance annual offshore wind conference and will replicate real-life networking via an exciting virtual experience.
Introducing an innovative platform, a digital twin of the Aura Innovation Centre, we’re bringing the best of the conference straight to your desk in an interactive and immersive way. It’s innovation in action!
After creating an avatar, you’ll enter the virtual AIC and network with exhibitors, sponsors and delegates. You can then ‘take your seat’ and watch presentations from high-profile speakers which will be broadcast via the Team Humber Marine Alliance news channel straight onto the screen in the lifelike and real time, virtual AIC conference space.
It’s simple to check out who’s ‘in the building’, chat with them, video call them and even get together in groups.
- See a list of everyone at the event
- Connect via private message or video chat
- Send messages to everyone
- Chat in groups
- Speak to who you want, when you want
- Sit back and get the latest on the industry
- Come and go as you please
Why get involved?
With the Humber’s new freeport status and its position as a leader in offshore wind, there is new energy in the sector, so don’t miss OWC2021 which you can take part in from wherever you are based.
- High profile event which attracts regional, national and international delegates
- Enhanced and flexible virtual networking
- Opportunity to have your own digital advertisement created and shown during the breaks
*Aura Innovation Centre (AIC), part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and led by the University of Hull.