Boston Energy is a division of the Bostonair Group. Created in 2012, Boston Energy’s services to the energy industry span six main areas:
- Manpower: Recruitment and Temporary Labour Services including the supply of Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Pre-assembly: Supplying Tower Technicians and Foreman
- Crane and Lifting equipment O&M including: HMF and other crane brands such as HIAB
- Engineering Maintenance Support including: Planned and troubleshooting service contracts, Spares Management, Component Exchange.
- Statutory Inspections including: LOLER, PUWER. Eye Bolt, Ladders and Fire Extinguishers
- Technical Training including: Slinger Banksmen, DAVIT, HMF, HIAB, Palfinger & GWO courses
- Partnerships including: Blade repairs, Paint Inspections, Crew Transfer Vessels and Oil Change Programmes